Saturday 24 February 2018

Erotic Exploits in a Spacecraft Cockpit

Erotic Exploits in a Spacecraft Cockpit Drawing
Erotic Exploits in a Spacecraft Cockpit

This is probably my second finished erotic drawing, I used Clip Studio mostly. Most of the line-work was done using vector layers, so there isn't a lot of line variation going on. This is probably my first ever full color piece where I didn't have a lot of reference, though it's not really all that colorful.

When it comes to black and grey I can shade like there's no tomorrow, but when it comes to blending color I have a hard time keeping things from getting muddy. As I'm learning to use color I tend to color in layers, kind of a cell shaded look, though with my latest drawings the colors are getting more blended.

Any tips, suggestions? feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment