Tuesday 20 February 2018

About Mr Eroto

About Mr Eroto PostA Little About Me.

Time to let anyone who comes across this post know a little about who I am and what I'm about.

I've drawn all my life, been a perv all my life. I spent 4 years in art school which didn't amount to much, spent most my time smoking pot and after school art took a back seat to mostly working shitty jobs and partying.

That was quite awhile ago, and I hadn't really drawn that much since then. But one day I found myself doodling dirty pics, which I hadn't ever really done, that led to more dirty drawings and the realization that I had never put this much work into anything.

So I guess this is where I am with my art, drawing lewd creations which keeps me motivated to act in the pursuit to create something substantial.

What I'm Working On.

I'm always working on single one-off pics, whatever subject tickles my fancy. I always have several drawings on the go and I can be a little slow to finish em and stick em online, but I get there.

I'm also working on a game/visual novel using the Ren'py engine, which is coming along quite nicely. The background image on this blog (if it's still there) is of a few characters from the game.

There you go, just a little about me and what I'm about, expect regular images and news about the game in the near future.

Feel free to leave a comment or you can contact me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment